There are numerous benefits to being a patron
By joining our Philanthropic network, you will become part of a community of donors who share a common vision: to enable people with learning disabilities lead as independent lives as they can and live life to the full.
The impact you make
Your Patronage will help drive new programmes and projects as well as enable us to plan, adapt and innovate to the needs of Members and young Jewish people and adults with learning disabilities in the community.
We believe in building strong relationships with our Patrons and are passionate that you see and feel the impact of your generosity. We want you to experience the difference you make from visiting services and meeting Members to regular updates and reports on your impact.
We will work with you and shape a journey that is tailored to your interests.
£25,000 or more
Please click here to become a Patron.
‘For us as parents we know that William is safe and happy and we are enjoying all our children in this stage of their lives and feel like any other family.’
– Suzanne Broch, parent
What we can offer you
We will make sure we recognise your giving in a way that feels right for you. Becoming a Patron means you could look forward to:
- Receiving invites to inspiring events such as the Patrons briefing, where you can hear first hand from leadership and Members. depending on the level you give.
- Meet other Patrons at the Patrons annual reception
- Receive bespoke publications like The Patron, filled with news on the latest developments, insight and the stories of Patrons and Members.
- Visit the services and meet staff and Members you are supporting in action.
- Being recognised for your giving in our communications, on the website and at the annual dinner.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Patron and together we can make a difference to the lives of young Jewish people and adults with learning disabilities.
Get in touch with our Head of Major Gifts, Anna-Maria by emailing her at annamariamullen@Langdonuk.org or call directly on 07534 458689.