Meet, Connect, Grow
Langdon Brady Club is a Jewish youth club for young people with mild to moderate learning difficulties/disabilities and autism.
We meet in the safe setting of our Covid-secure community centre in Edgware. Here participants take part in different activities and are empowered to create their own. Activities range from arts and crafts to sports, music and drama.
Through the club, young people can grow in confidence and independence by:
- Meeting new people and making friends
- Learning new skills and volunteering
- Having fun, all in an inclusive and welcoming environment
Young people can be part of Langdon Brady by attending our weekly youth groups and/or our holiday schemes.
Weekly Youth Groups
During term time, we meet:
- ages 9-11 – Sunday evenings
- ages 12-19 – Thursday evenings
- ages 20-25 – launching Winter 2021
These take place during the school holidays from 10am – 4pm