Meet, Connect, Grow
Langdon Brady Club is a Jewish youth club for 12 to 19-year-olds with mild to moderate learning disabilities and autism.
We meet in the safe setting of our community centre in Edgware. Here participants take part in different activities and are empowered to create their own. Activities range from arts and crafts to sports, music and drama.
Through the club, you can grow in confidence and independence by:
- Meeting new people and making friends
- Learning new skills and volunteering
- Having fun, all in an inclusive and welcoming environment
You can be part of Langdon Brady by attending our weekly youth groups and/or our holiday schemes.
Weekly Youth Groups
During term time we meet:
- 12-15 age group – Wednesday evenings
- 16-19 age group – Thursday evenings
These take place during the school holidays from 10am – 4pm