Langdon is a Jewish Charity, an ambitious, forward-thinking organisation supporting adults and young people with learning disabilities and autism to live independent lives through supported living, education, employment support and social activities. We support people in the Jewish Community in both London and Manchester enabling those to thrive and have equal opportunities and empowering them to live their very best lives and be their best, true selves.
What will you be doing?
Langdon in Manchester are looking for a volunteer to provide administrative support to their community link worker with on-going projects within their activities.
If you are passionate about supporting activities that increase the happiness of adults with learning disabilities and autism then please apply as soon as you can.
What are we looking for?
- Educated to GCSE level with grade A-E in Maths & English.
- Administrative experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Verbal Skills
- General IT skills
What impact will I make and what will I gain?
- An opportunity to help a charitable organisation make a real difference in the lives of people with learning disabilities.
- Being a part of long-standing community service.
- Networking with local organisations and gaining office experience working in the charity sector.
- An opportunity to develop your professional skills and boost your CV.
- A certificate and reference on completion of your volunteering time at Langdon.
How to apply
- Please complete the below application form or provide a covering letter, no more than 1 page of A4, and your CV to Tash at email@example.com
- All staff and volunteers require DBS checks and a reference.
To find out more about how you can help support Langdon please contact Tash at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date- 31st August 2023
Whilst we support the Jewish community, we celebrate and benefit from the diversity of the communities in which we are based and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.